Flyers are one of the best ways through which you can get people involved and interested about your business, products and services. The benefit of using the flyers is that they not only help you distribute your message to a large group of people, but also help in branding yourself over a large region or neighborhood. However, with all the benefits that the flyers promise, there are a few things that you need to keep in mind if you have decided to follow through with your marketing solutions and efforts. Here are a few tips that will make sure that you make the most out of your marketing efforts:
- Images: You need to make sure that you choose all inline images with the present marketing efforts. The images that you choose to use must be the same ones that have been included in your website and also in your marketing collateral. However you are required to remember something. Simply remember that the first thing that you need to know out here is to keep your branding message cohesive. If you include repetitive branding, you can not only make the most out of your marketing efforts, but also get to build credibility among your customers – past and present.
- Copy: You should make sure that the copy is something which stands out. The copy should be such that it addresses anyone who picks it up. However, it is also important for the printing material to speak directly to your target demographic. The target demographic is one customer who brings you the maximum amount of sales. They are typically meant for your core market as you try to influence the purchasing decisions and habits of your customers.
- Shape: You should try and create a shape of your flyer which is something out of the ordinary. If you create a shape which is out of the ordinary, especially in your industry and business, you will be able to differentiate your brand better than the rest of your competition. This will not only help in promoting your products and services, but also allow you to distribute the information that you need in a timely manner.
- Size: Try printing a flyer that has an unusual size. It could be an oversized one. The benefit of using such a flyer is that it will help you better communicate what you are trying to say. It will also allow you to explain the important differentiators that make your services exceptional. Other than that, the oversized flyer will allow you to stand apart from the competition. People are not too likely to come across a flyer of a jumbo size and hence it is more probable that they will pick it up and read it with interest.
- Color Scheme: Try shooting for a color scheme which stands for the purpose of your brand. This is something that means that the colors that have been used on your website should be the same ones that you use in the flyer and other marketing materials such as business cards, bookmarks and postcards. For this reason, you need to try and see what your content marketing materials will look like and use the colors which will help in creating brand credibility.
Once this has been done, make sure that you ask any person about their opinion when they see your flyer at first glance. This will help you to gather invaluable feedback for your flyers and other marketing materials that you have printed.
How to Market Your Business
There are a lot of hair salons, spas and beauty product stores around and hence it is important for you to stay ahead of the rest in the competition. Marketing materials can actually give you an edge in the beauty business and with the right sort of brochure printing you can come up with a unique client base. Here are a few tips to proceed with:
Show a New Service: If you have a service that your salon is specialized in, it is bets if you can show the new service on the flyer, brochure or postcard. Make sure that you give the particulars of the service so that it answers customers’ queries. Tell them the inclusions of the service, what the process involves and how much they are going to be satisfied with the results. Make sure about including your contact details and cost so that they can request for an appointment.
Get New Clients: If you are a client that is coming in for the first time, you will want the marketing material to be attractive and enticing. Brochures can be the best opportunity for introducing your audience to a salon so that they are keen to check out the services repeatedly. Create a design that helps people learn a little more about your business goals and talented employees.
Photo Op: Photo ops are a great way to make the most of your flyer designs. Brochures and flyers are the perfect options for you to highlight the stylish and trendy aspect of your salon and the facilities that are provided out here. If people are not fond of the hairstyles that they see on the professionals at your salon, they will not be convinced. Action shots or group photos or before and after pictures are a great way to represent your salon in your brochure design.
Advertisement with Promos: Make sure that you offer ads with promotions and deals on your brochure and flyers. You need to give your prospective customers and existing clients the chance and reason to come and check your business out with coupons and save on their money. If there is a certain service that is highlighted with promotions about a hair product, spray, a haircut etc. Include things that are relevant to your salon.
Printing the marketing material can be a great point of sale method for bringing in people to your shop. If you follow the tips that have been mentioned above, you can make a difference in increasing your ROI.